It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

git pull is not working

giving me error ---> git: 'pull' is not a git command. See 'git --help'.

see attached imageUntitled1.png

3 answers

Wow, that's weird! "pull" is most definitely a git command. Are you using system or embedded git? What version of Git? Can you do git pull from the command line?

Yes i can pull from command line. git version is 2.6.2.windows.1 Is there any way to reset source tree. I have tried uninstalling it and installed again but not woked

Try going to to Tools->Options and click on the Git tab - are you using Embedded Git or System Git? Either way, I'd try switching to the other (if you switch to System Git, you may have to download and install Git if you haven't installed it as a stand alone). See if that changes the behavior. Something with your git seems really screwy.

Awesome... I was having the same problems, on your recomendation, I downloaded and installed git over existing install... that fixed it up.... sometimes the easy way out! :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,935 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you