file view is missing

M Saehn June 19, 2015

hej,

in the log view, when i click on "uncommitted changes" there is below the commits-list on the left side a file-view and on the right side the dif of the file.

but when i select an other commit than "uncommitted changes", than there is no file-view. but in the last months there was. (and is was possible to see all the changed files in the commit...) i tried to reinstall the app, but nothing changed sad

please help, thanks.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2015

Not sure about the mac version, but the Windows version has this little tab selector on the bottom with these options: File status / log/history / Search. If you have this too, try switching tabs on it.

Also, check if you have some sub-window collapsed to 0 width/height. (I think this will be your problem.)

M Saehn June 22, 2015

thanks. you are right, the problem was,that the sub-window collapsed to width=0. i don't know why, but now i can see the files again. so thank you very much.

Nick Miller August 30, 2018

The File status / long history / Search tabs have disappeared for me. Do you know how I can get them back?

I'm not sure how to check if I have a sub-window collapsed to 0 width/height

Like Laura Darling likes this
1 vote
peter.thiem November 13, 2019

My tabs are missing, but the same functionality in top left menu items. Enterprise version, circa right now.

image.png

0 votes
M Saehn June 22, 2015

nobody has an answer? i use sourcetree 2.0.5.2 on the mac. isn't there any possibility to reset the whole app?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events