Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why SourceTree did not download all files?

Deleted user June 24, 2014

I have two computers in the same LAN, I have my master repository in one of this computers, and the other one have a branche, but these computers work with the same branch (that is in the master computer).

For what reason when I do the first Fetch in my second computer, this one did not download al files? That is, in the main computer there are 17000 files, but when I do the Fetch, just download 12000. What we are not download pictures and some important files (php files). Do you know what can be the reason? What must I do to be downloaded and sync all files?

Thank you in advance.

2 answers

0 votes

There are images and php files. I have a folder in the "master" computer, when I do a fetch or pull, did not download all files. The size its the same (aprox) because there are not big files...

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2014

Try to Pull rather than Fetch.

It's the same result

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2014

Then we'll need more information. Are there error messages? Were all the files properly committed in the first place? Is there anything in common about the files that are missing (same directories, file types, sizes, etc)?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events