Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I cannot push my code from SourceTree to Remote Repo BitBucket Server?

Wang_ Qiang December 10, 2021

Hi, 

I try to push my code in my local repo from SourceTree to Remote Repo BitBucket Server,

I tried many times, all failed.

I got a message like following:

remote: Push rejected.
remote:
remote: refs/heads/feature/xxxxxxxx/Issues: Could not authenticate. Visit https://XXXXXX/applinks/oauth/login-dance/authorize?applicationLinkID=abbbbbbbbbb to link your Stash account to your JIRA account.

Can some experts here throw some lights to guide how to fix it, 

I use SourceTree version is latest, Version 3.4.3

Thanks

Charlie

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2021

Hi @Wang_ Qiang,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

The error message indicate that your account on the remote Bitbucket server has been locked due to to many failed attempts, so you have to go to the server and login in order to clear that flag. Once you have done that you should be able to push again. 

Mikael:
Thanks so much, 
Yes I did login to remote Bitbucket server, but where Can I find the flags to clear them?
Any link or page or item to indicate flag?

Thanks again

Charlie

Actually, I clear all cache data in chrome browser, tried again, still get same error:

remote: Push rejected by YACC
remote: Push rejected.
remote:
remote: refs/heads/feature/xxxxxxxx/Issues: Could not authenticate. Visit https://XXXXXX/applinks/oauth/login-dance/authorize?applicationLinkID=abbbbbbbbbb to link your Stash account to your JIRA account.

Thanks

Charlie

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2021

Did you click on that link in the error message? It looks like you have a hook that checks something in Jira, and your Bitbucket account is not linked to your Jira account.

Like Wang_ Qiang likes this

Thanks a lot!

Yes, I click the link, follow the instruction, looks access permitted, it makes progress,

Then push again, I got reject and a little bit diff error:

remote: xxxxxx: 10c52da87a622f272a014774b5fad5654ef76b7d: abbbbb/Issues: Could not authenticate. Visit https://abbbb.ccc.com/scm/plugins/servlet/applinks/oauth/login-dance/authorize?applicationLinkID=22222222222222 to link your Stash account to your JIRA account
remote: xxxxxx: abbbbb/JIRA3: abcdf-536: JIRA Issue does not match JQL Query: status="In Development"
remote:
remote: xxxxxx: a687caed5990b37e3c442c345b563a2d64f37aad: abbbbb/Issues: Could not authenticate. Visit https://abbbbb.cccc.com/scm/plugins/servlet/applinks/oauth/login-dance/authorize?applicationLinkID=12345555 to link your Stash account to your JIRA account

Thanks

Charlie

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 10, 2021

Okay, so it looks like the hook/app that you are using is expecting the issue that you mentioned in your commit comment should be in status "In Development" and it is not. So go and check that your Jira issue is in the correct status and then try again.

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Mikael:

Thanks a lot!
I will check soon.

Good weekends

Charlie

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted

one more error message: