Where is the HELP?

Bruce_Holm June 4, 2019

I need documentation on how to use SourceTree with Mercurial and I search for mercurial.

Here is what I get:

Atlassian_Support_Search_Mercurial.png

2 answers

0 votes
Bruce_Holm June 6, 2019

Brian, I was already aware of the Getting Started area. That was not helpful to me. I was wanting to know how to revert code in a branch back to an earlier revision but Getting Started does not cover that. So I did a search using key words to find this help. I got 0 matches. I then kept removing keywords until Mercurial was left and still 0 matches!

So no, your answer is not helpful. Your Support Search is not helpful.

0 votes
bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2019

Hi @Bruce_Holm,

There's a menu item in the app under Help for "Get Started with Sourcetree" which takes you to this site. It's also available as the first result in a general web search. Hopefully this helps you a bit on your journey.

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 11.51.43 AM.png

Cheers,

Brian Ganninger
Principal Developer, Sourcetree

Bruce_Holm June 6, 2019

I tried copying and pasting the Answer below here and remove the answer. I could do neither. There is no Delete option to remove the Answer I intended as a Reply. The Reply gives me an error that this was HTML text. Go figure!Atlassian_Communitty_Post_error.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events