Where can I find a list of Mac keyboard shortcuts for SourceTree?

I have looked but I have only found a spattering of shortcuts related to a specific task someone has asked about. I am hoping to find a comprehensive list - at least for shortcuts not specified in the menus.

What got me searching was when I wanted to change windows within the app and found that CMD-` did not work as it does in other applications.

7 answers

1 accepted

Hey Ken,

We've actually had these finished and sat in development for a while but just not released yet. I'll put it up on our list todo. Thanks for the reminder!

Cheers

Looking forward to it. Thanks!

bump, @kieranany update on this?

Has this been done yet?

BUMP.

A comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts would be great. I'm curious about "stage hunk" and "stage selected lines".

We're just looking into this at the moment so we can provide a list of shortcuts. I'll try and get something up as soon as possible.

Cheers

Thanks, looking forward to it! I like the new redesign, by the way. But I'm a keyboard fanatic and having a full list would convert me from "like" to "love."

To me, CMD + ` works precisely to change windows as usual... What does it do for you?

It works for me as well. I had not been using full screen before Mavericks allowed me to make use of my second screen. Now that I am using it I had expected the same keys to cycle through various desktops for the same application. That does not work. But I have since discovered the CTL-arrow-key navigation for desktops and can live with that.

Hi Kieron,

Any update on this? Would be really great to find a list. I'm on Windows.

J

I would also really appreciate this information. Mac User here.

I was not able to find an official site with the keyboard shortcuts. I found only a page of someone who collected them (http://greena13.github.io/blog/2015/02/01/sourcetree-keyboard-shortcuts/).

Where can I find the official list of shortcuts?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Brian Ganninger
Published Jan 23, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: workflow and keyboard shortcuts

Supported Platforms macOS Sourcetree has a lot to offer and, like many developer tools, finding and using it all can be a challenge, especially for a new user. Everyone might not love ...

649 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you