Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for Login installing SourceTree

GUNDETO May 28, 2019

Hello,

I have problems installing SourceTree, beacuse the installer does not continue when I login at Atlassian. I found several other users having this problem and tried their approaches solving that problem. I am working at a company with some restrictions and cannot change the settings of the Internet Explorer by myself. Well, using othere browsers does not solve the problem and they do not have that kind of security settings. In general I started the installation process as an administrator, but without success. Necessary trusted sites were added by my company, too.

Furthermore I tried to install the programm out of my companys network, what did not change anything. 

Is there an official approach to solve that problem? Are there any restrictions on the operating system or othere necessary boundary conditions? I am using Windows 10, version 1803.

1 answer

0 votes
bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2019

Hi @GUNDETO,

The latest versions of Sourcetree don't use an embedded IE to register, it uses your default browser. Please make sure you're installing the latest. After that you'll just need to register by logging in with a Bitbucket Cloud or Server account. Hope that helps.

Brian Ganninger
Principal Developer, Sourcetree

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events