You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I am trying to add new Private keys into SourceTree. There are 2 steps on how we are doing at present.
1. Generate new SSH keys via source tree . it gives option to generate new Private & Public keys
2. Save public key & private keys.
3. Add same Public keys under to Bitbcuket.
4. Click on Source Tree option from Bitcuket.
5. SourceTree opens up & prompts for error as "SSH Keys are invalid , add new keys"
i follow the same steps & issue keeps on prompting up in a loop.