You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Using BitBucket and Sourcetree the customer cannot create a custom branch to merge with the main branch Develop.
He is able to create a main branch based on Develop branch and properly check it out to SourceTree.
Afterwards, he create a custom branch on Bitbucket from branch Develop but when he tries to check it out to SourceTree it does not detects the local Develop branch and the process fails.
The steps the customer took so far:
1. I created a local branch by selecting branch "Develop" on BitBucket and then clicking "Check out in Sourcetree" option.
2. Sourcetree was automatically launched and after I selected an appropriated destination folder the branch was locally cloned(check attachments)
3. I created a new branch, "AS_DevelopBrach", destination = develop, and I hit the Check out in SourceTree:(check attachments)
4. Once again, Sourcetree was automatically launched but it failed to detect the local repository:(check attachments)
5. If I try to "Pick Another" and manually select the local folder for Developer I'm getting following error:(check attachments)
6. On the other hand, if I try to go ahead with the "Clone New" option and input the proper destination path I'm getting this error:(check attachments)
Just a final note, these very same set of procedures worked perfectly fine when testing and reviewing them together with Ionut Petrescu and his account.
Also , attached is a doc that the RB users are using for Bitbucket and Sourcetree.
Can you please check and advise?
For all users it works except Antonio Soares and Pedro Rivera.