cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two bugs After sourcetree restart

JackChow August 17, 2018

Hello!

I use  SourceTree-2.6.10 Chinese simplified version in Win7 x64

When I use sourcetree tools, I find two bugs after it restart.

1、When I just installed the sourcetree, I can log in normally and view the remote repos. But if I restart sourcetree, it doesn't show my account in the location as the Snapshot. It causes I can't get the remote repos in the GUI. This is Chinese simplified version, it means "Remote Repos"、"Add a account/user"、"Edit account/User"QQ截图20180817175226.png

If I click the "Add a User" button, input my account again, it shows me "the account has been existed" , I can't click the confim button.

2、When I cancel selection the settings "Allow sourcetree to modify my global git and mercurial configuiration files" in "Tools => Option => General", it will be effective. But when I restart the sourcetree, it will be selected again.

Who can help me to solve these problems?

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Corsaro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2018

Hello! Sourcetree stores user accounts in the following location:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\accounts.json

Could you verify the contents of that file after adding an account, and see what happens to it after restarting Sourcetree? It's possible that account settings or a anti-virus is preventing that file from being modified.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events