It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Two bugs After sourcetree restart

Hello!

I use  SourceTree-2.6.10 Chinese simplified version in Win7 x64

When I use sourcetree tools, I find two bugs after it restart.

1、When I just installed the sourcetree, I can log in normally and view the remote repos. But if I restart sourcetree, it doesn't show my account in the location as the Snapshot. It causes I can't get the remote repos in the GUI. This is Chinese simplified version, it means "Remote Repos"、"Add a account/user"、"Edit account/User"QQ截图20180817175226.png

If I click the "Add a User" button, input my account again, it shows me "the account has been existed" , I can't click the confim button.

2、When I cancel selection the settings "Allow sourcetree to modify my global git and mercurial configuiration files" in "Tools => Option => General", it will be effective. But when I restart the sourcetree, it will be selected again.

Who can help me to solve these problems?

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Corsaro Atlassian Team Aug 31, 2018

Hello! Sourcetree stores user accounts in the following location:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\accounts.json

Could you verify the contents of that file after adding an account, and see what happens to it after restarting Sourcetree? It's possible that account settings or a anti-virus is preventing that file from being modified.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,962 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you