It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trying to run pull request in AWS EC2 Instance using SSH in a BitBucket Pipeline Edited

I am trying to setup a simple auto deploy system using BitBucket pipelines by sending a few commands through SSH to an Amazon AWS EC2 instance to pull the updated branch, whichever has been merged, and as of now I have everything connecting and setting up properly except for the actual pull request. I set up the instance by cloning the original repository into the correct directory in the instance, and then I want to update it using pull requests. The only issue that is preventing me from doing that is an fatal error regarding pull request permissions. The error is:

fatal: could not read Password for 'https://USERNAME@bitbucket.org': no such device or address

From what I could find online, the fix would be an access key for the repository that is the same as the SSH public key, so I set that, but the issue persists. Did I set it up wrong, or is there a different solution that I need to implement. Let me know if any additional information is needed. Thanks!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,513 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you