Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble logging in to SourceTree

Ivan Mitrić April 7, 2019

Hello,

When I was using SourceTree (version 3.1.2, Mac OS 10.14.4), I was prompted for password for every push and pull I did, and after some time, it started showing me errors. 

I tried reinstalling SourceTree, I successfully passed installation process but when I try scanning remote repositories, I am again prompted to sign in. When I click the sign in button, I gat this error:

Invalid client_id

This integration is misconfigured. Contact the vendor for assistance.

Can you please help me to set SourceTree correctly?

Kind regards,

Ivan

1 answer

0 votes
bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2019

Hi @Ivan Mitrić,

We've not encountered this so far but QA is going to attempt to reproduce and I'm started a discussion with the Bitbucket Cloud team as well. We're sorry for the hiccup and appreciate your patience as we get to the root of this.

Brian Ganninger
Principal Developer, Sourcetree

Richard Bergeron June 4, 2019

what a pain.

I get

Confirm access to your account

Invalid redirect_uri

This integration is misconfigured. Contact the vendor for assistance.

Simon Steel June 5, 2019

i get This integration is misconfigured. Contact the vendor for assistance.

adamfother June 5, 2019

Same issue for me when trying to confirm access to my bitbucket account. Any advice?

Daniel Carr June 5, 2019

I'm getting the same on a fresh install of SourceTree for Windows.

I had a BitBucket account in the past and not long ago came back to it and had to change to an Atlassian ID. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2019

Hey Guys,

I've seen a bunch of people posting about the url redirect issue this morning.

I think you might be running into this: 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-10965

or

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-11942

While there isn't a posted solution for it yet, you might want to go vote, watch and comment on that issue.

Sorry I can't offer more help.

-James

Josh Nelson June 5, 2019

Same issue here.  Looks like you probably have an OAuth config problem in your production environment.

Version 3.1.3, and 3.1.2 (Windows) both have the same problem.

My url includes the redirect_uri querystring parameter of 'http://localhost:34106/' - so either your installers have an invalid baked localhost uri redirect, or your production OAuth environment is not allowing a proper OAuth bounce-back to the localhost url.

Version 2.6.10 uses a different authentication interface and I was able to get that version to authenticate so I could complete installation successfully.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events