The team is getting an error stating "Unable to read membership from the remote host. This endpoint has been removed". The team was able to connect before but now there seems to be a problem in doing so.
This issue happening when trying to connect Bit bucket from source tree. While checking the authentication, it is working fine.
can anyone look into this issue from sourcetree team and answer how to resolve this issue
We have followed the below steps to resolve this issue
1. Upgraded source tree to version 3.4.7 (May be 2 or 3 times you have to update to reach the version 3.4.7)
2. deleted the existing account from the source tree - Tools - Options - Authentication.
3. added again with Authentication mode - OAuth - and click on Refresh OAuth Token. It may ask for the login credentials.
4. Still if you are getting error in the source tree in the remote tab - please click on refresh button just below the search bar.
This mostly works, although I cannot refresh more than one OAuth accounts. When I click the "Refresh OAuth Token" on a second account, I get the "An Account already exists for 'First account Username' " message and in the grayed out Username textbox it has change to the first account. Only affects BitBucket accounts as far as I can tell.
Used auto update to 3.4.7 which completed successfully but version number didn't update in control panel -> programs. Manually updated to latest version but it was still showing this error even after refreshing OAuth token. Clicked refresh on the remote repo list and the error disappeared.
I found a work around at least in our case, which seems to be limited to Citrix workspace running Windows 10.
Refresh the OAUTH token. Edit my Account from within SourceTree and selected Refresh OAUTH Token. I was able to clone new repos and update existing ones.
Hope this helps until we get a permeant fix from BB.
Ok I got it working today.
- Manually updated to 3.4.7. Just with that still didn't work.
- Clicked edit account and removed all.
- Added account again with basic authentication. Still showed the red X.
- Tried to search something and magically worked.
I could clone one of my remote repositories just fine.
Supported Platforms macOS Windows We recently introduced support for additional hosting services such as GitHub Enterprise, GitLab (Cloud, Community Edition, Enterprise Edition), and...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events