I just downloaded source tree on windows 7 64 bit and am trying to launch the terminal from inside the GUI but it seems like its not able to launch the terminal. A window does pop up very briefly but thats it.
- Updated SourceTree to 3.3.8
- Updated Embedded Git
- Disabled "Use Git Bash as default terminal" in "Tools->Options->Git"
- Starting Terminal now launches command prompt
- Restart SourceTree
- Enabled "Use Git Bash as default terminal" in "Tools->Options->Git"
- Starting Terminal git bash now works
Note that SourceTree does not start the terminal when not in a repository (e.g. fresh install, no repo yet).
To enable the terminal, either:
Hi folks, While the full post is over on our blog I'd like to share the dark theme we've got planned for 2019 here directly as well to keep the discussion going. The ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events