Sub-Folders; how?

Eric van Gastel June 23, 2017

Since the new SourceTree version (2.0+), the bookmarks list is gone. This by itself is already a horrible (in my opinion) choice of user interface design. Due to how our company works, I'm working with a massive amount of repositories at the same time. My hope is that the feature will return someday, but fine, for now I'll stay content with the new tab-system.

My actual problem is that there doesn't seem to be any way to organise folders as sub-folders anymore. Now I'm stuck with a long list of folders all over the place, making day-to-day work a giant pain.

Thus the question is; am I overlooking anything? Is there an actual way to have proper organisation of repository folders? Or should I revert to an older version, or perhaps, an alternative to SourceTree?

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2017

Hi Eric, we have a feature request to bring back the bookmark view, you can find it at SRCTREEWIN-7520. If you want, you can have a quick read at why we did these changes at Windows 2.0 gets a fresh look.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events