Sourcetree translation DUTCH

Tolga Kavi May 1, 2019
I translated the remainder on Transifex from english to dutch.

Both Labels and Messages are 100%

Could the team pick this up, or anyone able to help me on how to use the translation file myself?

I created a support ticket and got a response that made me feel not taken seriously about my questions and issues translating my sourcetree install or future installs into my own language.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2019

Hi Tolga, welcome to the Community!

First of all, thanks for taking your time to translate Sourcetree into Dutch, we wouldn't be able to do this without your help. I'll reach out to the Sourcetree team to know more about the next steps and how to integrate the translation in the product.

Secondly, you said that you had submitted a support ticket and the response you got let you a bit disappointed, could you share with us the reference number? I'd like to see what happened and make sure this doesn't happen again in the future :) 

Also, for your reference, Sourcetree receives support exclusively via the Community, so next time you can reach out to us here directly.

Looking forward to your response,

Ana

Tolga Kavi May 4, 2019

Good Morning,

I got the reference number for you:
CA-700219

Regards,

Tolga Kavi

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2019

Hi Tolga, 

I reached out to the Sourcetree developers and they advised me on the next steps. I've submitted a ticket for them to add the Dutch translations to Sourcetree. You can find this request at SRCTREEWIN-11724.

I've checked the ticket you created and I can see that they only sent you a standard response directing you to answer your questions here, they didn't mention anything else about your translations. In this case, that's the best thing they can do as support for Sourcetree is only offered via this channel and they're not capable to provide assistance for this software. 

If you have any questions regarding Sourcetree in the future, the Community is the place to go :)

I hope that helps you, Tolga!

Kind regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events