It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Sourcetree reboots my computers

I have used Sourcetree for a couple of yearas. No problems until recently. When I start Sourcetree my PC reboots (like pressing the reset button). This happens on two different computers. 

Windows 10

Sourcetree 2.5.5, 2.6.8 and 2.6.9.

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Corsaro Atlassian Team Jun 28, 2018

Hello! I've never heard of something like this -- but is there anything special about either of those computers? Anti-virus, or group policy setting, or anything like that? Do any other applications cause this to happen?

No special about this computers. Standard Windows 10. No extra anti-virus other than what's included in Windows 10. The first computer is a home made Intel i7. The other one is a Intel NUC i7. I am admin of the computers. 

It is just the Sourcetree app that is causing the computers to do a reboot. 

Mike Corsaro Atlassian Team Jun 28, 2018

Are you getting a bluescreen, or does your PC just restart without any error?

Just a restart. No bluescreen.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,935 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you