Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcetree latest version for mac os

Dmitrii Shelobkov May 19, 2022

I've got a strange issue with trying to find the latest version package. I have version 4.1.6.242 installed and this version is available for downloading on sourcetreeapp.com.

When running and checking for update Sourcetree shows that v. 4.1.8 is available. JamF Patch Management shows 4.1.7 as the latest version.

So, the question to Atlassian - where is the 4.1.8. distribution package for downloading can be found?

Also I'd like to know what is exactly the latest version of the product if it shows different options in different sources?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Hills August 3, 2022

Hi. Have you already tried searching for the new version just by google name and version number? I think you should be shown a link to a direct download from the official Sourcetree website, as I was. I found the right link right away. Although I think now, even version 4.1.6.242 works fine on Windows, Linux, and Mac. Do you get errors while using this software? Maybe you are getting errors because your disk needs to be cleared of unnecessary cache and temporary files? Temporary files often fill up a lot of your hard drive and make it hard for the system to use the programs and function normally. Try to get your computer to a good speed first, then find a new version if necessary.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events