Sourcetree keeps popping up the bitbucket login over and over like every 5 minutes

Lewanna Rathbun June 11, 2018

I know for an absolute fact that ALL of my Bitbucket logins are correct.  This just started happening after an upgrade and now it pops up literally like every 5 minutes. I can put in my login credentials.. it comes back.  I can cancel it.. it still comes back.  I've removed every last authentication and recreated them.. and then checked them again and they're all correct.. still pops up.  I've set every last one of the Bitbucket logins as the default.. no effect.. still pops up.  Help... it's so annoying and will pop up while I'm typing other things... when I'm presenting... you name it.  I'm using the System Git because I read that will fix it. It doesn't.  I've tried both Embedded and System Git versions.. neither has any effect.  It just pops up

bitbucket.PNG

and in task manager it says that it's Git Credential Manager for Windows

git.PNG

running from here: 

C:\Program Files\Git\mingw64\libexec\git-coregitprops.PNGHelp.

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Corsaro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2018

Hello! I think this issue is being caused by this issue, which was very recently fixed. Could you try using the version we just released and let me know if it fixes this? You can find it here

Jakub Rak September 8, 2018

Still happens to me, Iam on 2.6.10

Jakub Rak September 13, 2018

After spending 2 hours on this, trying everything others have posted I finally tried run as administrator and it worked.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events