Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcetree keeps crashing just after startup

Ashish Gupta
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 2, 2020

Hi All,

I have installed SourceTree and when I try to open it , it opens sourcetree but it gets closed automatically.I have tried various options - such as cleaning temp folder , cleaning sourcetree temp folders , deleting credential using Windows Credential Manager , deinstalling - installing etc but sourcetree keeps on crashing again and again.Anyone faced similar issue and know how to resolve this issue , please let me know.

TIA,

Ashish

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2020

Hi Ashish,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You tried out a lot, which is good! Sad that this has not helped so far.

Have you also had a look into Windows Event Log if there is something meaningful logged?

Regards,
Daniel

Ashish Gupta
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 8, 2020

Thank you Daniel for your reply , i was able to resolve this issue by installing older version 2.7.4 and copying latest putty and links files..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events