Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcetree enterprise with GIT installation

Maikel June 28, 2018

I have installed sourcetree ENTERPRISE version and seperate GIT (from git-scm.com). But after install and clone a repository i got the following error message

embedded.JPG

But when i look at the Tools -> Options -> Git

I already use the embedded version

embedded2.JPG

But it state it is using the SYSTEM version ????

How to fix this?

1 answer

1 vote
Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2018

You seem to be using a version of git you have manually installed in your system and that doesn't have LFS in it. You are using System Git and not embedded git. You can either download Sourcetree's embedded git which comes with lfs or install git lfs on your PC. You can follow the steps here to install Git LFS.

Maikel June 28, 2018

That is correct i have manually installed git. Because we are using the Enterprise version. We can not use the other version of sourcetree because you can not deploy that version with SCCM without making an account first and we need to make an account last in the installation process. As you can see on the picture there is a GIT LFS version installed on the system V2.4.2. 

As said before (you can also see on the picture) it is showing we are using the embedded version because the embedded button you can not select. But on the picture you can also see the system version is running ????

embedded3.JPG

So what are we running the system version or the embedded version?

Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2018

You are running system git. I'm sorry about the misunderstanding. I did not notice the lfs version there. Can you please file a ticket on https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/SRCTREEWIN/ for us to check if this is an issue with the lfs alert and fix it. If everything is already installed, you can safely cancel the alert and ignore it. 

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events