Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcetree doesnt launch

João Vitor Dias do Nascimento September 19, 2019

Hi! I downloaded the Sourcetree and the program never started im my PC, does not open, i reinstalled a Thousand times, restarted my computer a lot of times too, a im really trying to use sourcetree for a week, i tryied to do things that other peoples with the same problem have done, but for me doesnt work

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 24, 2019

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for your issues with getting Sourcetree installed and launched. Without an error, prompt or output from the product, we won’t be able to see why your Windows machine is unable to launch Sourcetree. 

We would ask you to review the Windows Event viewer to see if there is an error thrown during install or launch of the application.

Additionally, please review the Sourcetree logs to find any warning or error presented during launch.

Sourcetree windows log file location:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\sourcetree.log

Source documentation: SourceTree logfile location

We look forward to hearing back to help find the cause of your application launch issues.

Regards,
Stephen SIfers

João Vitor Dias do Nascimento September 24, 2019

Hi!, thanks for the answer, i didn't find that file in my machine, about the error, it doesn't show an error, i click at the icon in my desktop, its start to load, andSem título.jpg after that sourcetree disappears

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events