It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Sourcetree does not work with SSH (plink)

Hello,

if I try to connect to bitbucket with sourcetree (version 3.0.12) via ssh (plink) I only get the error message:

Server refused our key

I have set the putty/pageant option in Sourcetree.

Pageant is running and keys are loaded.
The key was added to my bitbucket account.It works with a different key on a different PC and it works on this PC with SSH (but the Sourcetree support for SSH is very poor, the key has to be added manual after every new start of sourcetree).Were is the problem, how can it be fixed?Regards!    Stefan

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Corsaro Atlassian Team Jan 03, 2019

Hello! Sounds like you have the wrong keypair loaded, or the wrong key loaded in Bitbucket/locally. Make sure you double check and see if they match.

Under "Tools > Options > General"  there's a 'SSH Client Configuration' area where you can set your SSH key to load on startup.

hecked it not only twice but much more often. That is not the problem...

(And the problem with the 'SSH Client Configuration' is, that it only loads the ssh keys in pageant, but not if you use the openSSH mode)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,942 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you