Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Sourcetree UI glitches

Edited

When I'm moving a mouse cursor through the program, the UI sometimes doesn't show properly (mostly the text size will enlarge and can't be read) just like it's shown in this image. This issue also happens to the setup installer. My Sourcetree version is 3.4.5.

5 answers

The answer there solved the issue for me

Like Ryan Palmer likes this

Me too! thanks for pointing it out

Like Slava Shiliak likes this

As obscure as it seems, disabling Nahimic services did the trick for me.

1. Type 'System Configuration' on your Windows search
  2. Find Nahimic service in the Services tab, disable it.  It will ask for a Windows restart

nahimic_service.png

I found it elsewhere and only came to copy paste that solution here... but you were faster ;) That solved the issue for me (I use a brand new Dell G15, so apparently whatever this sound service is and does it came to me straight from Dell).

* Click the Windows icon
* Type services
* Right click Services app
* Click Run as administrator
* Scroll down to Nahimic
* Right click for Properties
* Change Startup type to Disabled to stop the service
* Click Apply- OK

Me too! So frustrating. I was about to reinstall, I won't bother now. If it is any use, I have an RTX 30 series?

i have a 3090

I have the exact same problem! i already tried to completely uninstall sourcetree and reinstall it. didn't fix it.

2070 Super got this problem too.

This is fixed by following the advice in this thread (essentially just uninstalling Asus Sonic Radar / Studio) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-ui-glitch/73a388ee-d097-4ab3-913d-f5bc8e4ac205?page=2&rtAction=1627307861067

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Bug Fix: Sourcetree for Windows authentication error when updating to app password

Hello Sourcetree users!!! With the recent removal of Bitbucket Cloud account passwords for app passwords (please see our Bitbucket Cloud community post for details on why we made this change for se...

61,953 views 127 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you