It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Sourcetree: Not showing up the gitflow actions Edited

I am currently on a feature branch and want to finish this feature. I used to do that without any problem using the gitflow button and it showed up the actions that i can do. But now when i click on the gitflow button it shows me the below attached picture. I don't know why suddenly source tree has started showing me this instead of the actions that I need to do. I think source tree thinks there is no repository but there is and i am able to push to that repository within the same feature branch. But I am not able to finish that feature or create a new branch meaning I can't do gitflow actions. 

P.S I am not sure if this is related but I recently added another repository inside source tree and now i have two repositories. And I think that might have to do something with what I am experiencing but it doesn't make any sense. 

gitflow.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Manju Atlassian Team May 22, 2018

This looks more like a windows screenshot. Removing Mac label. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,907 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you