Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree, is there option for uncheck all pending files at start by default ?

artikow March 22, 2019

When you have uncommitted changes, by default sourcetree will make checked all modified pending files and un-checked all new files and I have to click check/un-check all to make all pending files unchecked. Is there option to make this uncheck all pending (new or modified) files by default ?

my problem is: sometimes i have a large monorepo, several month ago I modified some files on project Z and forgot, and project Z is at the bottom of repository (you will have to scroll down far to see this files), and of course still not commit this one (I don't want to stash this), and today I modify project A (on top of repository), and of course I will use filter to make easier to find project A, click this and that and voila, the files on project Z is also committed (and pushed :scream: ) so this feature option will help a lot

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2019

Hi @artikow,

You can use the checkbox at the top of the column (outside the list) to toggle them all on or off at once. That would alleviate accidental commits, but isn't automatic.  There's no preference for that in particular. Please search and vote for an existing ticket or create a new one so others can (Windows, Mac). This helps us prioritize when planning releases. 

Thanks,

Brian Ganninger
Principal Developer, Sourcetree

artikow March 25, 2019

Hi @bgannin 

Thanks for your answer, btw I think this one is similar to what I want https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-2528

Thanks,

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events