It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

SourceTree, is there option for uncheck all pending files at start by default ?

When you have uncommitted changes, by default sourcetree will make checked all modified pending files and un-checked all new files and I have to click check/un-check all to make all pending files unchecked. Is there option to make this uncheck all pending (new or modified) files by default ?

my problem is: sometimes i have a large monorepo, several month ago I modified some files on project Z and forgot, and project Z is at the bottom of repository (you will have to scroll down far to see this files), and of course still not commit this one (I don't want to stash this), and today I modify project A (on top of repository), and of course I will use filter to make easier to find project A, click this and that and voila, the files on project Z is also committed (and pushed :scream: ) so this feature option will help a lot

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
bgannin Atlassian Team Mar 25, 2019

Hi @artikow,

You can use the checkbox at the top of the column (outside the list) to toggle them all on or off at once. That would alleviate accidental commits, but isn't automatic.  There's no preference for that in particular. Please search and vote for an existing ticket or create a new one so others can (Windows, Mac). This helps us prioritize when planning releases. 

Thanks,

Brian Ganninger
Principal Developer, Sourcetree

Hi @bgannin 

Thanks for your answer, btw I think this one is similar to what I want https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-2528

Thanks,

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,955 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you