SourceTree is not pulling the current version.

Layne Clemen November 29, 2017

I am having issues with connecting SourceTree to a repository. I am pulling the current iteration of the code and SourceTree shows all of the correct information, however, when I navigate to the folder that I have specified for the repository it seems like it is saving a version of the code that is over 1 year old. Is there anyway to check where a file is in SourceTree? Is there a setting for which version of the code I should be pulling?

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2017

Hi Layne, you can find the file (or the location of the file) by going to the File status menu, right-clicking on one of the files and selecting Copy path to clipboard or Open in terminal in the menu.

If you need further assistance, remember to let us know which Sourcetree and OS version are you using :)

Cheers!

Ana

Layne Clemen December 1, 2017

Ana,

I did what you said and the files and file structure that SourceTree claims is there only partially exists. It seems like it did not pull all of the data from the repository.

I am using Windows 7 and Sourcetree 2.3.5.0.

Thanks, Layne

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events