You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
I am running Windows 10. I installed SourceTree months ago and it was working fine (the index had to be manually refreshed but nevertheless it was working).
Then one day, it stopped working.
What I have tried :
- Deleting AppData/Local/SourceTree, uninstalling and installing (v.3.3.8) again. I get the splashcreen and a progress bar icon in the launcher but then it disappears and nothing happens. I don't even have the install wizard.
- Adding the "AutomaticallyCleanupDictionaryFiles" setting in AppData/Local/SourceTree/app-3.3.8/SourceTree.exe.config
- Running .exe as administrator
- Launching CCleaner
- Rebooting between uninstall and install
- Installing an older version (3.2.6)
I do not have an AppData/Local/Atlassian folder, there is nothing related in AppData/Roaming either. Only the AppData/Local/SourceTree folder. I don't have a sourcetree.log file either.
I am out of ideas to fix this, I have looked at many threads on this forum and cannot find a solution. Please help. (I'm not a noob, i'm a software engineer, i've used ST for years on Mac, i swear ;) )
I have the same thing, how can this happen so many times in the past with new versions as well... This issue dates back to many versions before the latest version. Now I cannot continue my work :S
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.