I am running Windows 10. I installed SourceTree months ago and it was working fine (the index had to be manually refreshed but nevertheless it was working).
Then one day, it stopped working.
What I have tried :
- Deleting AppData/Local/SourceTree, uninstalling and installing (v.3.3.8) again. I get the splashcreen and a progress bar icon in the launcher but then it disappears and nothing happens. I don't even have the install wizard.
- Adding the "AutomaticallyCleanupDictionaryFiles" setting in AppData/Local/SourceTree/app-3.3.8/SourceTree.exe.config
- Running .exe as administrator
- Launching CCleaner
- Rebooting between uninstall and install
- Installing an older version (3.2.6)
I do not have an AppData/Local/Atlassian folder, there is nothing related in AppData/Roaming either. Only the AppData/Local/SourceTree folder. I don't have a sourcetree.log file either.
I am out of ideas to fix this, I have looked at many threads on this forum and cannot find a solution. Please help. (I'm not a noob, i'm a software engineer, i've used ST for years on Mac, i swear ;) )
Hi folks, While the full post is over on our blog I'd like to share the dark theme we've got planned for 2019 here directly as well to keep the discussion going. The ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event