Since updating to 2.7.0 SourceTree is basically broken for me.
It constantly asks for my credentials; apparently it does this because our self hosted BitBucket instance blocks my account after SourceTree spams too many requests to do.. something.
Once my account is blocked, the error seems to trigger the credentials dialog.
Had no problems before this version. Others seem to also be experiencing issues:
More Info: I'm using manually added local repositories that are cloned from the mentioned BitBucket instance.
Came across this same issue and multiple posts too. So consolidated my research and fix at one place https://stackoverflow.com/a/52884626/5107365. The summary is, problem solved when I used the same password for Atlassian's account address(which is the Gmail ID I used to OAuth to my bitbucket user), like that of my Gmail ID.
Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs