Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source tree disappears after launch page

sundarshyam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 6, 2019

In windows 10 - After clicking on the Source tree , it opens the Big source tree blue icon then it disappears and nothing happens 

Tried steps - 

Resinstallation after deleting  the user appdata/ atlassian folders 

the latest setup file is not installating - ,after clicking the setup file , Same thing happens , which opens the logo and disappears .

Nothing works , after trying all the troubleshooting in the community .

1 answer

1 vote
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for providing all of the steps you’ve already taken. We will need to find what the cause of the application crash might be, in order to do this we need an error or log output to understand more. Could you please review your Windows event log and let us know of any errors or warning around the time you’re opening the Sourcetree application?

We look forward to hearing back to help find the cause of your application crashes.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Neil Roberts
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 20, 2020

Hi Stephen.

I'm not sure if the original poster supplied the info you ask for?

I have the same problem as described above. 

I see the below info in the event viewer and also have a WER file

Event Name: CLR20r3
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: SourceTree.exe
P2: 3.3.9.3870
P3: 5ec58c28
P4: SourceTree.Host.Bitbucket
P5: 3.3.9.3870
P6: 5ec58bdc
P7: 95
P8: 210
P9: SourceTree.Exceptions.RestApi
P10:

Peter van der Woude
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 17, 2023

I get this using both latest SourceTree versions  - just stopped working.

I'm in a fairly locked-down environment, so I'm suspecting permissions/proxy but I don't see anything in the event viewer.

Is there a known log file we can check?

elias_cordova
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 20, 2023

I am having the same issue, I don't know if this can be a problem with some windows update.

The two windows updates that I have installed:

• 2023-07 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 22H2 for x64 (KB5028851)
  • 2023-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5028185)

Sourcetree versión: 3.4.4

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events