Source Tree cant move windows, only resize height on Win10

When i maximise Source Tree to go full screen, when i try to drag the window and move it to my other monitor or make it smaller it only allows me to resize the height.  Then once the height has been resized i cannot move the window anywhere, the maximise button no longer has any effect, and the window is stuck there.

All i can do is resize the height of the window, and I need to make it full screen again, then click the maximise button to unlock it from full screen before I can move the window, or change its width.

1 answer

0 vote
Mikael Sandberg Community Champion Oct 02, 2017

I did a quick search and there are a couple of issues logged for this, I believe this one is pretty close to what you describe, SRCTREEWIN-7274

This is the main issue: SRCTREEWIN-6983 (there's about a dozen duplicates).

It's been around since March and was only verified last week, so don't expect it to be fixed any time soon.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Brian Ganninger
Published Jan 23, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: workflow and keyboard shortcuts

Supported Platforms macOS Sourcetree has a lot to offer and, like many developer tools, finding and using it all can be a challenge, especially for a new user. Everyone might not love ...

649 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you