Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source Tree License expired

ashwinkumar rajaram Dhiware July 22, 2019

Hi Team,

I am getting below message on pop up window after launching source tree 1.7.0.32509 

"Your trial for SourceTree expired. Ypu can keep using it for free, but first you need to register and import a license" with below three buttons,

1. Import License..

2. Register Now - Free!

3. Close

Let me know how to import the License or extend the license

can you do the screen sharing to guide me ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 22, 2019

Hi, and welcome to the Community!

Sourcetree 1.7 is a very old version, the newest one is 3.1 for Windows and 3.2 for Mac. Is there a reason why you chose to use such an old one? Please be informed that several bugs and vulnerabilities have been fixed since, and we highly encourage you to move to the most recent. 

With that said, Sourcetree no longer uses licenses, you'll just need to register with your Atlassian account (the same one you're using to access this forum) and you'll be able to use Sourcetree.

Hope that helps!

Ana

ashwinkumar rajaram Dhiware July 23, 2019

Hi Ana

Thanks for the information, I already installed the 3.1 version but when I am starting it, message gets appear on the screen saying that older version is present on your system and uninstall it.

The challenge is I do not have admin access to uninstall applications. Can you please suggest how to proceed from here

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events