It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Searching for repository in SourceTree functionality ?

Jane Hughes Nov 11, 2015

Hello,

As I have cloned many repositories to SourceTree, it has become a real pain to have to scroll through them all to find the one I'm looking for in the sidebar. Are there plans to add a search function here to solve this problem? If not, please could it be considered for future versions of SourceTree?

Thanks in advance!

5 answers

1 vote
Seth Nov 11, 2015

In the meantime, you can ease the pain by organizing your repo bookmarks into folders. These folders can be nested within each other, and don't have any impact on your actual filesystem organization.

0 votes
Tim Crall Nov 11, 2015

You might want to enter this request at jira.atlassian.com - if you do, post a link here so people can vote for it

0 votes
Seth Nov 11, 2015

Your question has nothing to do with bitbucket, so I've fixed your tags.

0 votes
Johannes Kilian Nov 12, 2015

In followup to @Tim Crall : There are already - long outstanding - requests for this: * https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-804 * https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-890

0 votes
Jane Hughes Nov 12, 2015

Thanks very much for the responses & apologies for my misleading tags. I have voted for the requests put forward already so I guess I will keep holding out until this hopefully gets considered in future.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Sourcetree

[dev team] Sourcetree for Windows 2019 Preview - Dark Theme

Hi folks, While the full post is over on our blog I'd like to share the dark theme we've got planned for 2019 here directly as well to keep the discussion going.  The ...

1,858 views 14 18
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you