Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for repository in SourceTree functionality ?

Jane Hughes November 11, 2015

Hello,

As I have cloned many repositories to SourceTree, it has become a real pain to have to scroll through them all to find the one I'm looking for in the sidebar. Are there plans to add a search function here to solve this problem? If not, please could it be considered for future versions of SourceTree?

Thanks in advance!

5 answers

1 vote
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2015

In the meantime, you can ease the pain by organizing your repo bookmarks into folders. These folders can be nested within each other, and don't have any impact on your actual filesystem organization.

0 votes
Jane Hughes November 12, 2015

Thanks very much for the responses & apologies for my misleading tags. I have voted for the requests put forward already so I guess I will keep holding out until this hopefully gets considered in future.

0 votes
Johannes Kilian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2015

In followup to @Tim Crall : There are already - long outstanding - requests for this: * https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-804 * https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-890

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 11, 2015

Your question has nothing to do with bitbucket, so I've fixed your tags.

0 votes
Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 11, 2015

You might want to enter this request at jira.atlassian.com - if you do, post a link here so people can vote for it

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events