It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Restore deleted repository - SourceTree 2.1.2.5

Hi everyone,

In the 1.+ version of SourceTree, we were able to remove a project from bookmark, and then find it again in our bookmarks when we re-open it.

On the current version of SourceTree, if I delete a repo from the "All Repos", and then if I open it again, the repo does not reappear in the "All Repos".

The only workaround that I found was to clone again the project in order to make it appear in my "All repos" folder. 

My question is: how can I save a repository to my bookmarks without recloning it ?

Thanks,

Nicolas Patin

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
minnsey Atlassian Team Jun 22, 2017

Hi

I'm afraid I don't quite follow the question, could you add some more detail maybe screenshots to clarify?

In both versions of SourceTree you can delete a bookmark and you have the option to just remove the bookmark and/or delete the repository from the filesystem as well.

If you remove a bookmark, but not the repository you can use the 'Add' option to recreate the bookmark.

Alternatively if you move a repository on the file system but leave the bookmark, yu can double-click on the bookmark and point it at the new repository location

The "add" button was the solution indeed. 

I'm pretty sure in the previous version of SourceTree, bookmarks were automatically updated after we open a project from Ctrl+O, but anyway, this works !

Thanks Michael !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,962 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you