cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository set up

Basavaraj Baligar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 10, 2019

Hi, I have downloaded sourcetree for mac and not able to setup the repository. It is asking for the registration with the options 

1. Bitbucket Cloud 

2. Bitbucket server

I have created account and repository in bitbucket, but still could not succeed.

Could you please help us to get it setup with the repository.

Thanks & Regards,

Basappa

1 answer

0 votes
bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2019

Hi Basappa,

Please try signing out of Bitbucket in your browser and then proceeding with the Sourcetree registration flow. If you still encounter an issue let me know what happens and I'll advise further.

Cheers,

Brian Ganninger
Senior Mac Developer, Sourcetree

Basavaraj Baligar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 13, 2019

Thanks Brain for the reply, I have tried signing out but still couldn't succeed. I was using BitBucketServer as the option to login,

I entered BaseURL: https://bitbucket.org/

Username: BASAVARAJ BALIGAR and also tried with baligar.basavaraj@gmail.com (email id)

Password: Password for the account 

Tried for github also but still couldn't succeed, it will be really helpful to get the right solution. I am trying from last 4 days but no luck.

Any document link to setup this would be really appreciating.

yours,

Basappa

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events