It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Repository set up Edited

Hi, I have downloaded sourcetree for mac and not able to setup the repository. It is asking for the registration with the options 

1. Bitbucket Cloud 

2. Bitbucket server

I have created account and repository in bitbucket, but still could not succeed.

Could you please help us to get it setup with the repository.

Thanks & Regards,

Basappa

1 answer

0 votes
bgannin Atlassian Team Jan 11, 2019

Hi Basappa,

Please try signing out of Bitbucket in your browser and then proceeding with the Sourcetree registration flow. If you still encounter an issue let me know what happens and I'll advise further.

Cheers,

Brian Ganninger
Senior Mac Developer, Sourcetree

Thanks Brain for the reply, I have tried signing out but still couldn't succeed. I was using BitBucketServer as the option to login,

I entered BaseURL: https://bitbucket.org/

Username: BASAVARAJ BALIGAR and also tried with baligar.basavaraj@gmail.com (email id)

Password: Password for the account 

Tried for github also but still couldn't succeed, it will be really helpful to get the right solution. I am trying from last 4 days but no luck.

Any document link to setup this would be really appreciating.

yours,

Basappa

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,989 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you