cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendering of context menu

ChuckieAJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2022

Here is an example:

Snap3.png

I am running the latest version of SourceTree on Windows 11 in Dark Mode.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
ChuckieAJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2022
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 7, 2022

Can't view this issue (and vote) but this was a good way to move forward since seems like a bug.

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2022

Seems that this is a Windows popup, correct? Did you had this problem before? (in older version of SourceTree). Is there a chance to check if this is working fine on same version of SourceTree but different OS? (e.g. Windows 10?)

ChuckieAJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 1, 2022

I don't have a PC with Window 10. Sorry. And can't comment on earlier versions of SourceTree.

It is a popup context menu.

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2022

OK, I was just trying to identify is this a problem in SourceTree or Windows.. If changing the OS or version of SourceTree is not an option maybe you can try to change a theme in Windows 11 to something else and see how it looks then?

ChuckieAJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 2, 2022

I can definitely tell you that this is a SourceTree popup menu. Later today I will. try running SourceTree with it's light mode. I am confident that this is a SourceTree dark mode issue where the colour properties are not correct.

I will update you.

ChuckieAJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 3, 2022

I confirm that when I set the SourceTree Theme to Light that the popup menu renders OK. This issue is only when I set the SourceTree theme to Dark.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events