Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pull request conflicts

Rohit Gayattri July 19, 2015

Hi all i have been using bitbucket and sourcetree and i have been struggling with one thing: Illustration Mybranch name is: abc One of the "Master" branch were i take pull for changes. I took a pull and i've got lot of files in my unstage area and it includes files like php, js, css, images. i have got more than 400+ files which contains changes. please elucidate which action should i do here.

1 answer

0 votes
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2015

Not exactly sure what you did so far, but this is the simplest way to resolve a merge conflict in a pull request in SourceTree:

• (Make sure you have no pending changes and are in your feature branch ('abc' above))
  • Fetch
  • Merge origin/master into your feature branch (you can do this by right-clicking on the branch in the branch list in the remotes section, under your local branch list)
  • Resolve conflicts
  • Commit
    • Do not change the contents of the stage in the commit dialog or otherwise.
  • Push

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events