It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Pull request conflicts

Rohit Gayattri Jul 19, 2015

Hi all i have been using bitbucket and sourcetree and i have been struggling with one thing: Illustration Mybranch name is: abc One of the "Master" branch were i take pull for changes. I took a pull and i've got lot of files in my unstage area and it includes files like php, js, css, images. i have got more than 400+ files which contains changes. please elucidate which action should i do here.

1 answer

0 votes
Balazs Szakmary Jul 19, 2015

Not exactly sure what you did so far, but this is the simplest way to resolve a merge conflict in a pull request in SourceTree:

• (Make sure you have no pending changes and are in your feature branch ('abc' above))
  • Fetch
  • Merge origin/master into your feature branch (you can do this by right-clicking on the branch in the branch list in the remotes section, under your local branch list)
  • Resolve conflicts
  • Commit
    • Do not change the contents of the stage in the commit dialog or otherwise.
  • Push

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

448 views 0 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you