It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Preserve "uncommitted changes" filter (pending, untracked, ignored, modified, .) across sessions

Hey there

I almost exclusively use SourceTree with the uncommitted changes filter mode set to 'modified' (among other reasons, primary one is I am way too lazy to maintain .gitignore)

Anyways, selecting this mode is the very first thing that I do for each and every repository that I open under SourceTree; on top of that, as I recently found out my mac was very often running low on memory, I tend to close sourcetree projects easily, which makes all the more tedious to have to click that 'modified' box each time

So I guess you can see where I'm headed: is there a way to set up SourceTree so that it will use this 'modified' policy by default - IIRC this was the case on very early releases of the tool, which somehow remembered the setting across sessions.

1 answer

0 votes
bgannin Atlassian Team Jan 02, 2019

Hi Thierry,

There isn't a way to 'force' it to do so. We need to build such functionality into the app and there are technical challenges around doing currently. You can vote on this ticket and watch it for future updates.

Brian Ganninger
Senior Mac Developer, Sourcetree

Hi thanks for taking the time to answer, but I don't see the relationship with the ticket that you are referring to.

All I'm asking is for the repo to remember its settings..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,955 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you