Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preserve "uncommitted changes" filter (pending, untracked, ignored, modified, .) across sessions

parmentelatgmail December 20, 2018

Hey there

I almost exclusively use SourceTree with the uncommitted changes filter mode set to 'modified' (among other reasons, primary one is I am way too lazy to maintain .gitignore)

Anyways, selecting this mode is the very first thing that I do for each and every repository that I open under SourceTree; on top of that, as I recently found out my mac was very often running low on memory, I tend to close sourcetree projects easily, which makes all the more tedious to have to click that 'modified' box each time

So I guess you can see where I'm headed: is there a way to set up SourceTree so that it will use this 'modified' policy by default - IIRC this was the case on very early releases of the tool, which somehow remembered the setting across sessions.

1 answer

0 votes
bgannin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 2, 2019

Hi Thierry,

There isn't a way to 'force' it to do so. We need to build such functionality into the app and there are technical challenges around doing currently. You can vote on this ticket and watch it for future updates.

Brian Ganninger
Senior Mac Developer, Sourcetree

parmentelatgmail January 2, 2019

Hi thanks for taking the time to answer, but I don't see the relationship with the ticket that you are referring to.

All I'm asking is for the repo to remember its settings..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events