I have a modified powershell script.
Although it show on working copy changes windows, it show nothing in the diff window when i select it!
I'm sorry to hear that didn't work for you; I was feeling quite positive after I got it working on my system.
Is it possible you've modified your .gitattributes trying to fix this? A line like *.ps1 -text might be problematic (I'm no expert).
My .gitattributes contains:
When I made the encoding change, I had to do a "garbage commit" -- my term for when a commit doesn't involve semantic change, but rather changes imposed by a tool. My diff looked like this:
The beginning of the diff also contains some funky characters, which I believe are referred to as the BOM by Unicode enthusiasts.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Supported Platforms macOS Sourcetree has a lot to offer and, like many developer tools, finding and using it all can be a challenge, especially for a new user. Everyone might not love ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs