I am trying to install latest version of source tree (i.e. SourceTreeSetup-2.6.10).
It's shows me this error: http://prntscr.com/l1jb46
However I have created my user with email@example.com email address and and WhiznicJatinG is my username.
Hi! This is usually caused by an old version of the browser. Sourcetree relies on Internet Explorer for authentication, can you make sure it's updated to the latest version?
Apart from that, IE needs to be configured at a minimum as follows:
- Cog/Internet options/Security settings need to be enabled
- Misc/Access data sources across domains
- Misc/Allow META-REFRESH
- Scripting/Active Scripting
- The browser mode set to 10
- The document mode set to 10
These can be set using the F12 developer tools.
Those are the settings that matter. It should also be able to set them indirectly by:
- making sure https://id.atlassian.com is NOT set to be rendered in Compatibility Mode
- Set Cog/Internet options/Security to Medium-High
Let us know if this helped you!
A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows. The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event