Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Push a Folder

Suraj Gutti
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2019

Hey all,

I'm pretty new to Bitbucket and Source Tree and I am trying to add my project to the repository. Here's the problem. I cloned the remote repo onto my computer and I copied my project into it. I can see it among the staged/unstaged files. But when I try to commit, nothing happens. And when I try to push, nothing shows up. 

I'm not sure if I missed something. I tried looking at the documentation but I followed everything as far as I can tell. Can someone shed some light on it?

cdfsdf.png

Let me know if you need any more details

TIA!

2 answers

0 votes
Suraj Gutti
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 19, 2019

Thanks, Jobin.

It looks like the commit was not working when I try to right click on the folder and try to commit from the drop down. I am not sure why that happened but I was able to push it now.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2019

Are you seeing any errors while committing? From the screenshot, it looks like the staged files are not committed yet. That explains why you have nothing to push.

Make sure you commit the files with a valid commit message.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events