Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My devices everything is getting accessed for years I found SVN:11 ON MY PHONE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN I

Karla November 3, 2020

Phone when I put *#06# into it says SVN:11 IM GETTING SERIOUSLY STALKED AND ACCESSED HOW DO I PLEASE GET RID OF THIS NIGHTMARE MY MOBILE GOES ON DO NOT DISTUB BY ITSELF AND DOES SERIOUSLY CRAZY THINGS IVE BEEN LOCKED OUT OF MY IMAC TOO AND THE ONLY WAY THEY DID THAT WAS BY QCCESSING MY WIFI PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME IM DESPERATE THANKYOU 

figureheadhairsalon@gmail.com

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2020

Please, STOP SHOUTING, it's hard to read and some consider it very rude.

We cannot help you with this.  You're typing a code into your 'phone for "show me the IMEI number" (which you can get from Settings -> About on smartphones anyway, you only need that code if your 'phone is not smart), and then shouting about possibly being hacked in a forum that is here to talk about Atlassian, not broken mobile phones.

I think you are asking in the wrong place.  You'll want to try a forum that has something to do with mobile device security

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events