[MacOs] Scan Directory maintaining folder structure

Dan Watt May 28, 2020

I apologize in advance if this has already been answered and will gladly accept a link to where this has been resolved.

My issue is that we have a micro architecture setup using async communication via event emitters and consumers. This results in a lot of repos so folder structure really helps keep things maintainable. (I don't have a say in how this is organized or maintained)

Currently the "Scan Directory" finds all of them in all their respective subfolders but dumps them all into the root level, or whichever group is selected, which at this point is about 30 but growing rapidly as we transition.

What I have tried to do so far is to build the browser.plist via a script but after investigating that I decided to come ask the experts for thoughts, suggestions, and or opinions before attempting that route again.

That said I was wondering if there was some way to customize or tell the "Scan Directory" command to create "Repository Groups" that reflect the folder structure(s) the repos are found in? If not, is there any way that this can be accomplished outside of building the plist manually?

Thank you for your time and effort.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events