It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Mac / Major v. 4.0 update proposal Edited

Hi, I'am a little worried now,
I check for updates my Sourcetree app, and i got update to version 4.0, but newest release on site is 3.2.1, i found release notes for 4 but is everything fine?
What is going ?

https://product-downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/ReleaseNotes/Sourcetree_4.0.html

3 answers

ok, it's looks like not official beta release, but i never want this..., can someone confirm ?

I updated to v4 when it told me it was available, and although it works, it's *really* slow. And when I do a check for update it says that v3.2 is the newest version available and I'm running v4.

mee too, additionaly Avira Antivirus told me about Adware in this update Suorceapp. I do not know is true or just false positive check. And i am worrying about this most.

It's horribly slow. I'm looking for a way to go back because it's almost unusable.

I received an update notification to version 4.1 (232) a few days ago, and since then have had no performance problems.

I tried updating and got a 4.0 (232) but it is still really slow. I've gone back to 3.2.1 until they fix this slowness problem.

What the heck, after 15 min after my last reply, file from bitbucketlabs was changed to new

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,970 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you