Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Failure, resource removed

joejh August 6, 2019

Hi,

I cannot push anything to my bitbucket account, I've reset my password and still get the below error.

bitbucket login error.png

Whats the problem?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 8, 2019

Hello Joe,

Thanks for sharing a screenshot and the error output for your login issues. We want to ensure the version of Sourcetree you’re using is a later/newer version which will use the V2 APIs to authenticate with Bitbucket. Could you please check and ensure your version of Sourcetree is updated, and if not updated please update to the latest available: https://www.sourcetreeapp.com/download-archives

If an update is needed, please update and retest authentication.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

joejh August 10, 2019

thanks that was the issue

Like Stephen Sifers likes this
carlonio
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 6, 2019

I have windows 8 and sourtree 2.4.8.0 and I can not update to the last version becouse the problem with  .Net Framework 4.7.1. How can I resolve the problem?. 

Thanks,

Carlos

Like Geraldine Hattingh likes this
jdrodriguezr_sura_com_co
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 27, 2019

Thanks, It worked for me.

bigyanchapagain
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 8, 2020

I updated to latest version. I am getting a different kind of error now.err.JPG

dmoniica
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
November 13, 2020

You need to enter your username from Bitbucket instead of email and the password from app passwords(Bitbucket ). It worked for me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events