Jira Cloud: Application logs location

Mine Housman July 2, 2019

Hi all,

I am trying to investigate a 503 error when trying to connect Jira to Confluence and it tells me to see the full response in the application logs.

Could somebody advise me where I can see these. Currently we are using Jira on Cloud.

Thank you for your help.

regards

min

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2019

You do not get access to the logs in Cloud.  You'll need to diagnose the 503 on the application you are trying to connect to the Cloud system.  The 503 means it cannot reach the Cloud service, which either means it's offline, or your network is stopping it getting there.

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2019

Hello,

You can not access logs in Jira Cloud. If you want to know the detailed message, then you should contact Atlassian at https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portals

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events