It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Javascript load error during Sourcetree Install

Unable to install the software as I get this error when prompted to log in:

Atlassian

JavaScript load error

We tried to load scripts but something went wrong.

Please make sure that your network settings allow you to download scripts from the following domain:

https://common-admin-cdn.atlassian.com/atlassian-id/front-end/2.1.3

Following the above link leads me to a webpage with

<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>9ACDDDD102127D48</RequestId><HostId>DHYA0YJApXFs7jYVt33q55p9cyCMDACZzmZvM3z/5O+0JbnhZ8lnO3ubmzzj5RyqGG5MgrzodK8=</HostId></Error>

Nothing unusual about my home network setup. I'm on Windows 7 64.

Noticed these two people are also having this issue (posted 4h ago) https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47491152/javascript-load-error-while-installing-sourcetree-in-windows-7

6 answers

I have installed IE version 11 and works fine!!!. I have W7 x64.

Thanks for information, my Source Tree its work

Thanks. It worked like a charm. 

1 vote
bgannin Atlassian Team Nov 26, 2017

Hi Jon,

This is usually caused when id.atlassian.com is able to load but the scripts that make up the remainder of the page/app aren't, typically due to restrictive network settings. The can resolved by whitelisting per this article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/atlassian-cloud-ip-ranges-and-domains-744721662.html

Brian Ganninger
Senior Mac Developer, Sourcetree

Hello,

I have faced the same problem on Windows 64bit. Is there any solution?

Hello,

I have faced the same problem on Windows 7 64bit. Is there any solution?

Please check is any ad blockers are running. If any please disable.

1 vote

I had the same problem after clearing the cache of my Google Chrome. Then whenever I tried to Login the JIRA using my office network I was facing the issue. Then I connected my Laptop with my phone's internet using Hotspot. After that JIRA is working fine for me even in my office network

No I still stuck. The atlassian support also don't provide any solution on this.

Turn off de Firewall from control panel

i am also facing the same prblm, when i tried to login it shows error like in below.

We tried to load scripts but something went wrong.

Please make sure that your network settings allow you to download scripts from the following domain:

plz if anyone knows how to get rid of this prblm suggest me the solution.

i spent almost 5 days, thx in advance.

Please check is any ad blockers are running. If any please disable.

Yup, had this problem too. Disabling the adblock helped.

Hello,

I still face the same problem even after stopping the ad-blocker and firewall, needs help, thanks.:)

Hello, you do one thing install IE(internet expl version 8-11). your prblm will find solution automatically.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

2,092 views 0 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you