Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a drawing bug in the Sourcetree UI?

Brian Deters January 5, 2022

This just started happening after the new year. Certain text and some other objects in Sourcetree for Windows randomly appears in a huge zoomed-in size when refreshed by mousing over or highlighting. Repository tabs, menu toolbar, and the action buttons also have issues appearing differently or not at all. With more refreshing it can sometimes go back to normal. Scrolling with the mouse wheel in dialogs that can scroll seems to always redraw it correctly as well as dragging it to another monitor. Interestingly, when a row or selection of text does get messed up it appears to always be in the exact same manner.

I wasn't on the latest version of Sourcetree so I tried updating and also restarting my PC but the issues are still there. I'm using Build 19042 of Windows 10 and 3.4.7 of Sourcetree. I tried changing some settings. The theme and "use fixed-width font for commit" were the only ones that seemed like they would make a visual difference.

There are several parts that never seem to have any issues, like the code Diff and the commit graph area as well as the branch/tag/etc names under their expanded tree views.

Does anyone have any ideas on what is going on? Any advice would be much appreciated.

-Brian

Screenshot 2022-01-05 115946.pngScreenshot 2022-01-05 115947.pngScreenshot 2022-01-05 120201.png

Screenshot 2022-01-05 113233.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events