It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is sourcetree paid

I am trying to install sourcetree but I am not able to login and it take me to page ehere the liscence is generated

1 answer

0 votes

You don't need to pay for personal use, but you still need to generate and install a licence to use it.

but the liscence is generated and now to put the liscence I need to open source tree .. when I go top source tree it asks me for sign up and takes me to page where liscence is generated .. cant open source tree .. plz suggest

Generate a licence in that page, and go back to sourcetree to install it.

Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Apr 11, 2018

Where you able to go through, @Neha?

Let us know if you need further assistance!

Kind regards,

Ana

Hi Ana .. no m stucked in source tree .. cant login

You will need to explain "can't login" properly.  What exactly are you doing?

Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Apr 16, 2018

Hi @Neha, can you elaborate a bit more on why you're not able to log in? Are you redirected to some page? Are you not able to enter your credentials? Do you get some error?

Please include also a screenshot to help us identify your issue. We'd like to help you, but with such a vague description we can't know what's going on.

Looking forward to your response!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,895 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you