Installation stuck on Registration successfull

tiaanvoges June 6, 2018

Hi, 

I'm trying to install Source Tree on a a Mac Running 10.13.4, after logging into my Atlassian account the continue button does not take me to the next step. 

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled. 

Also I've cleared all previous set preferences. 

2 answers

1 vote
lasyin August 16, 2018

Figured I would chime in incase you haven't found a fix as I was having this problem and found a fix that worked for me.

If you're using some sort of proxy or DNS server, try setting up Sourcetree without it.

In my case, resetting my DNS to it's default value worked for me (I was using a different DNS server and it appeared to be blocking Sourcetree).

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2018

Hi Tiaan! Can you send us a screenshot of the step where you get stuck? Also, have you checked the logs to see if there's any additional information there? On Mac, the SourceTree logs can be found by opening the Console application (Applications >> Utilities >> Console) and searching for entries related to "SourceTree".

Let us know!

Ana

Will Gauthier June 19, 2018

Hi Ana,

I have this same issue of the next button on the registration successful screen not taking me anywhere after logging in with my Atlassian account.sourcetreeRegistrationSuccessfulStuck.PNGI'm on Windows, and here is the entry from my SourceTree logs from the time I was trying to install:

ERROR [2018-06-19 17:34:50,118] [1] [SourceTree.Notifications.NotificationsManager] [PushFlagNotification] - Unable to push notification
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Xml.ReaderWriter, Version=4.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System.Xml.ReaderWriter, Version=4.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Xml.ReaderWriter, Version=4.0.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'System.Xml.ReaderWriter, Version=4.0.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

at NotificationsExtensions.BaseElement.GetContent()
at SourceTree.Notifications.NotificationsManager.PushNativeNotification(IFlagNotification notification)
at SourceTree.Notifications.NotificationsManager.PushFlagNotification(IFlagNotification notification)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events